Home Working For Everyone
With Business requiring their staff to work from home, how can Office Chairs UK help both business and private clients?
Please see some Tips and buying information and also some FAQS (Below)
1. THE CHAIR. Finding the perfect task chair is an important first step when creating a healthy comfortable workspace. We suggest that a comfortable ergonomic chair can lead to an increase in alertness as well as an increase in blood flow, benefitting a person’s well-being. “A good task chair can provide you with the best possible foundation to create great work,”
Find Your Perfect Chair
2. THE DESK. For decades, office furniture was designed to be stationary and people were required to adjust their physical positions around the tools in their workstation. Ergonomists now know that it’s important for people to be able to move freely throughout the day in order to be healthy, comfortable and focused at work. Furniture should adjust to the professional using it, not the other way around. Committed to putting people first, a good sit/stand desk should be simple, intuitive and easy to use, so if a person needs to stand or sit while working, the process of raising or lowering the desk is seamless. Humanscale’s Float desk, for example, has an integrated counterbalance mechanism that accommodates varying weight loads. So with the press of a streamlined lever under the work surface, raising or lowering the desk is as quick and easy as sitting or standing and doesn’t interrupt the workflow.
Our Range of Home Desks
3. THE LIGHTING. Natural light in the workplace is widely recognised as a positive influence on productivity, creativity, and mood, so investment in a good LED task light will help.
Advanced Home Office Lighting
4. THE MONITOR ARM. Though often overlooked, monitor arms promote a clutter-free workspace and support a healthier, more ergonomic working posture, making it a must-have for the ideal desk setup. Many professionals tend to lean in toward their computer monitor in order to see it better, whereas monitor arms enable them to pull the monitor closer so they can sit in a healthy posture, with their back against the back of the task chair, and still see the work on their screen. Users are encouraged to align the monitor at the correct height for them, which helps to prevent eye and neck strain. Monitor arms are also key for professionals that utilise multiple monitors to manage their work.
Ergonomic Home Office Monitor Arms
We’re pleased to offer special discounts to help UK businesses whose employees are working from home and need Chairs their home offices.
1. I am business wanting to set my staff up at home? We can help you select a product which will fit your price range and all the ergonomic benefits required. We then arrange a special discount code so staff can procure direct from our website at the agreed pricing (Based on Quantities) . We then arrange the shipping direct to their home address the chairs will be fully assembled and ready to use.
2. Can they get help with using the chair? We can call any staff member that needs help with the user adjustments.
3. What will the lead time be for delivery? We have many options for delivery this can be agreed when selecting the right chair.
4. Will there be any colour choice? Many of our chairs can be upholstered in lots of different colours (please note this may mean the lead time could be longer)
5. I work for a company and they will pay for my chair can i arrange for an invoice ? Yes you can put your company as the billing address and the delivery address can be your home.
6. How can i pay? We have many ways to pay we accept all major Credit and Debit cards, Paypal and BAC's transfer.
If you have any questions we have not covered please EMAIL SALES