COVID 19 Customer Information
WE WILL AS OF THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THE 26TH MARCH BE CLOSING OUR OFFICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
PLEASE READ BELOW
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Can I place an order? Yes. Will Office Chairs UK deliver my Order ? Yes, WHEN IT IS SAFE TO DO SO in accordance with government guidelines and PHE. You can check the current delivery times on the product pages under specification . When selecting a delivery address, be aware that companies and businesses may be closed and unable to receive parcels. UPDATED AT 16.30pm on the 25TH MARCH
2. If you would like to place an order PLEASE DO AS THESE CHAIRS ARE A LONG TERM PURCHASE AND WORTH THE WAIT. Your chair ORDER will be processed as normal but the lead times will be longer than stated due to current Lockdown situation as nearly all of the factories are now closed and deliveries put on hold . Lead times are in the spec on the product page please factor in the current lockdown period In line with the Government guide lines (Updated 30th March 19.04)
GOOD NEWS WE ARE OFFERING EXTRA DISCOUNT FOR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE WILLING TO WAIT WE CAN APPLY THIS ALSO TO ANY PEOPLE AFFECTED WHO 'S ORDERS ARE HELD UP UNTIL THE LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO FACTOR IN THE LEAD TIME SHOWN ON THE PRODUCT PAGES TO THE LOCK DOWN PERIOD.
WE HAVE AN XPRESS DELIVERY SECTION WITH A NUMBER OF CHAIRS WE CAN SEND OUT DELIVERY TIMES ARE AS ACCURATE AS WE CAN BE.
If you have a chair on order? The chair will have been ordered with the factory and is being made but due to factory closures will be delayed as no manufacturing is taking place and deliveries DURING THE LOCKDOWN PERIOD. You will get your order once the restrictions are lifted! (Updated 17.15pm on the 25th March )
What will happen to my Chair if you can’t deliver it now ? Please don’t worry, your chair is on order and is simply being held by us during this lockdown period. We'll be back up and running as soon as the government's travel restrictions are lifted. All outstanding orders will be prioritised and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can to rearrange delivery once the situation changes. My chair is on order but according to ‘track my order’ it is going to be longer than quoted. What happens now? Please don’t worry, although we haven't been able to meet the original delivery time, your chair is still on order and is simply on hold during this lockdown period.
3. Is it possible to return items. We cannot except returns at the moment as our warehouse is closed.
4. Is it safe to receive orders? The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low. You can find the latest information on COVID-19 on the information pages of the UK Government and the World Health Organization.
5. Is it possible to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order?Yes. Drivers have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer’s doorstep and stepping back. If an ID check is required, these are now performed at a distance.
6.How are refunds affected? We currently have limited capacity to process refunds, please email and we will do all we can as quickly as we can.
7. Can i contact Office Chairs? Yes we are receiving emails to Sales@officechairsuk.co.uk and also via our online chat service during office hours Monday - Friday 9-5 pm
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND SUPPORT DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
ALL THE BEST RICHARD AND JAMES