THE HERMAN MILLER FACTORY HAS FULLY REOPENED ! PRODUCTION IS IN FULL SWING AND LEAD TIMES ARE VERY NEARLY BACK TO NORMAL. LEAD TIMES ARE IN THE SPEC ON ALL PRODUCTS.
THE HUMANSCALE FACTORY IS STILL FULLY OPERATIONAL SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ORDER FROM THE SECTION BELOW. ESTIMATED LEAD-TIMES IN THE AVAILABILITY SECTION FOR EACH PRODUCT ARE ACCURATE.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS SUPPORTING US AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME AND WE ASSURE YOU THAT WE ARE DOING ALL WE CAN TO PROCESS AND DELIVER YOUR ORDERS AS SOON POSSIBLE.
PLEASE READ BELOW
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Can I place an order? Yes. Will Office Chairs UK deliver my Order ? Yes, WHEN IT IS SAFE TO DO SO in accordance with government guidelines and PHE. You can check the current delivery times on the product pages under specification . When selecting a delivery address, be aware that companies and businesses may be closed and unable to receive parcels.
2. If you would like to place an order PLEASE DO AS THESE CHAIRS ARE A LONG TERM PURCHASE AND WORTH THE WAIT. Your chair ORDER will be processed as normal lead times are running currently Normally . All of the factories have now reopened and manufacturing as normal. updated 21 JULY 2021
Lead times are in the specification and delivery info on the product pages and are accurate updated 16.48pm at 1/4/2021
If you have a chair on order? The chair will have been ordered with the factory and is being made again lead times are on the product pages in the spec and accurate updated you can also find it in your user area17.38pm 1/6/2021
3. Is it possible to return items. We can except returns refunds may take longer than normal. See section 6
4. Is it safe to receive orders? The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low. You can find the latest information on COVID-19 on the information pages of the UK Government and the World Health Organization.
5. Is it possible to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order?Yes. Drivers have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer’s doorstep and stepping back. If an ID check is required, these are now performed at a distance.
6.How are refunds affected? We currently are able to process refunds as normal but please allow for the banking system, please email and we will do all we can as quickly as we can.
7. Can i contact Office Chairs? We are now back taking your phone calls 0345 600 1917 if we do not answer please leave a message and we ill get back to you. We are also receiving emails to Sales@officechairsuk.co.uk and also via our online chat service during office hours Monday - Friday 9-5 pm
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND SUPPORT DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
ALL THE BEST RICHARD AND JAMES