THE HERMAN MILLER FACTORY HAS REOPENED ! Starting with a single shift Aeron and Mirra 2 production. Please keep in mind we are open for business – all new HERMAN MILLER orders you want to place will be on an assigned lead time until further notice - we will THEN WORK HARD WITH HERMAN MILLER to advise the best possible lead time. OUR ESTIMATION IF A CHAIR IS 10 DAYS THEN IT WILL BE 20 DAYS
THE HUMANSCALE FACTORY IS STILL FULLY OPERATIONAL SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ORDER FROM THE SECTION BELOW. ESTIMATED LEAD-TIMES IN THE AVAILABILITY SECTION FOR EACH PRODUCT ARE ACCURATE.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS SUPPORTING US AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME AND WE ASSURE YOU THAT WE ARE DOING ALL WE CAN TO PROCESS AND DELIVER YOUR ORDERS AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE.
PLEASE READ BELOW
Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Can I place an order? Yes. Will Office Chairs UK deliver my Order ? Yes, WHEN IT IS SAFE TO DO SO in accordance with government guidelines and PHE. You can check the current delivery times on the product pages under specification . When selecting a delivery address, be aware that companies and businesses may be closed and unable to receive parcels. UPDATED AT 16.30pm on the 25TH MARCH
2. If you would like to place an order PLEASE DO AS THESE CHAIRS ARE A LONG TERM PURCHASE AND WORTH THE WAIT. Your chair ORDER will be processed as normal but some lead times will be longer than stated due to current Lockdown situation. All of the factories have now reopened . Lead times are in the spec on the product page please factor in slight delays due to factories having reduced staffing levels updates 29th June 13.45pm
If you have a chair on order? The chair will have been ordered with the factory and is being made but due to factory staffing shortages could be delayed as manufacturing is a little slower than normal. these are getting better day by day.
3. Is it possible to return items. We can except returns refunds may take longer than normal. See section 6
4. Is it safe to receive orders? The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low. You can find the latest information on COVID-19 on the information pages of the UK Government and the World Health Organization.
5. Is it possible to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order?Yes. Drivers have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer’s doorstep and stepping back. If an ID check is required, these are now performed at a distance.
6.How are refunds affected? We currently have limited capacity to process refunds, please email and we will do all we can as quickly as we can.
7. Can i contact Office Chairs? We are now back taking your calls we are also receiving emails to Sales@officechairsuk.co.uk and also via our online chat service during office hours Monday - Friday 9-5 pm
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND SUPPORT DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
ALL THE BEST RICHARD AND JAMES