Torasen Optional Extras
1. A sliding seat adapts to different thigh lengths, allowing the user to optimise their comfort and support. The addition of a seat slide allows the seat depth to be adjusted by 50mm. The seat slide aims to ensure users are getting the full support from the backrest .
2. The inflatable lumbar support provides personalised support for the lower back, limiting strain. This back support helps promote good posture by simply filling in the gap between the lumbar part of the spine, supporting the natural inward curve of the lower back.
3. Coccyx Cut Out The seat can be supplied with a cut-out area positioned around the Coccyx that provides additional relief to the base of the spine.
4. Multi-Functional Arm Pad The width adjustment of the arm pad comes in handy to customise the chair to fit specific body types or help with different types of tasks performed at a desk. Depth adjustment is important for those who like to sit closer to the desk or recline the chair.
5. The inflatable thoracic support provides personalised support for the upper back, limiting strain. This back support helps promote good posture by simply filling in the gap between the thoracic part of the spine, supporting the natural curve of the back.
6. AirTech seat technology allows the lower back to be supported and at the same time stimulate muscles as you move gently throughout the working day. The AirTech seat moves as you move to enable the seat to adjust to the fit of the natural shape and deliver a unique tailor-made seat.