Made to order

boss-design-sia-clod-chair-side
boss-design-sia-cloud-back

In: , , ,

Boss Design Sia Office Chair Cloud Pattern Back

The New Boss Design Sia Eco Friendly Office chair

Sia is the latest task chair from Boss Design and is heavily focused not on on ergonomic comfort but also the environment.

From:

£485.00 inc. VAT

Pay monthly with

Choose your options

Available as made to order

Please allow approx 4 weeks for delivery.

Product Specific Information

100mm lumbar height adjustment

65mm seat depth adjustment

120mm seat height adjustment

Intuitive weight-balance mechanism with additional tension adjustment

Black Nylon five-star base with black castors as standard

Height adjustable arms

As standard, the Sia lumbar pad will be colour matched to the frame colour chosen (Black, Copper Brown, Reed Green and Oyster White).

Description

During the Sia chairs design process sustainability was key.

With the Sia Chair Boss managed to drive the plastic used in the structural parts of the chair down to just 20%. The remaining 80% is recycled plastic.

Sia Eco friendly chair uses fewer components than most task chairs and is assembled without the use of glue.

This makes replacing damaged parts more feasible extending Sia’s longevity while also making it easier to separate and reuse or recycle components at the end of its life cycle.

Sizing/Assembly & Warranty Information

  • Assembly
    Fully Assembled
  • Warranty
    5 Years
  • Seat Height Range
    400mm - 510mm
  • Maximum User Weight
    150KG
  • Country of Origin
    UK

Delivery & Returns Information

Delivery

Our standard delivery time on all orders FROM STOCK we aim to Deliver within 3-5 working days  (unless otherwise stated) MON- FRI  8AM TO 6PM and is  FREE OF CHARGE to mainland UK for all orders.

* Excludes the Scottish highlands which is chargeable.

If the item is ( Made to Order) you can find the lead time under the Add to Basket Button (these are as accurate as possible)

Products showing PRE ORDER are items we have coming back in to stock and the dates are on the product pages. When you buy a pre order item it is reserved and when it arrives with us we ship it on to you please allow 3 working days after date shown for delivery.

We also ship to NI, ROI and the Channel islands also Mainland Europe.

For more information, please visit our dedicated Delivery Information page.

Easy Returns

All items listed as in stock can be returned or exchanged easily. The item must be in the original packaging and in New Condition and unused! You have 14 days from the date the item was received. We can arrange the return for you.

Please advise of the order No, address and contact details in the email sent to logistics@officechairsuk.co.uk.

For more information, please visit our dedicated Returns, Exchange & Refunds page.

Sustainability

boss-design-sia-sustainability